Sunday, Nov 18, 2018 1:30p -
1501 Cherry St
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
< 21, Business, Lectures & Conferences, Meetup, Social Good
Do we want our local tax revenues and public funds to go to big for-profit banks on Wall Street for them to make money on and loan back to us with interest? Or do we want to keep our public money in our local community to serve our own local needs?
Public banks can:
· Drastically cut borrowing costs for governments (and the rest of us)
· Eliminate big bank fees and save taxpayers lots of money
· Cut financing costs in HALF for public infrastructure projects
· Support community-based banks
· Create jobs and boost Main Street
Want to learn more?
Come to Friends Center
1501 Cherry St.
Sunday November 18, 1:30 p.m.
Check out the Philadelphia organizing group:
or the national campaign: www.publicbankinginstitute.org