Thursday, May 09, 2019 10:00a -
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Festivals & Fairs, Kid Friendly
The Brain Health Fair is coming to Philadelphia on Thursday, May 9, 2019! This FREE event is for neurology patients, caregivers, families, students, and anyone interested in brain health!
Join us at this ONE-TIME-ONLY event that will connect you with the top neurologists to learn about the wonders of the brain and the latest treatments for brain diseases such as multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, autism, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, movement disorders, neuromuscular disease, headache, concussion, traumatic brain injury, pediatric neurology, and others.
Sign up for FREE at BrainHealthFair.org to reserve your spot and stay up-to-date on the latest event details.
• The Brain Health Fair will be a fun, family-friendly event where attendees can:
Learn about the latest neurology news and research from top neurologists
• Hear ABC News anchor Gray Hall talk about his on-air scare with a colloid cyst on his brain
• Experience the BrainDome, a state-of-the-art audio-visual show exploring the inner workings of the brain
• See presentations about specific neurologic diseases
• Hold an actual human brain
• View real animal brains, including mouse and dolphin
• Meet service dogs
• Pick up a free bike helmet and other giveaways
• Explore healthy lifestyle tips and home modifications
• Tour a mobile stroke unit
• En Español: Get free resources, presentations, and neurologists to answer questions
• Enjoy free brain healthy snacks
For more information about the event, visit BrainHealthFair.org.
The Brain Health Fair is presented by the American Academy of Neurology, the world's largest association of neurologists and neuroscience professionals.